How Can a Librarian Help?
A librarian can help you:
- Learn how to find and use library resources
- Identify or narrow your research topic
- Efficiently search for reliable information
- Find, manage, and use data and statistics
- Create and manage citations, including help with Zotero
We give questions from Middlebury College students, faculty and staff the highest priority, so don't hesitate to ask!
Search Our FAQs
Browse Our Answers
Library Research Guides
How to Use It, Find It, Cite It Guides
Research Desk Hours
To see hours for all of our branches and the research desk, visit go.middlebury.edu/hours.