Answered By: Laksamee Cave Last Updated: Oct 23, 2023 Views: 8
Personal account access to The Washington Post uses a “hybrid” model:
- If you are using a device connected to a campus network, you now have full access at https://www.washingtonpost.com/
- If you are off-campus, follow these steps to create an account for full digital access on any device:
- 1. Visit https://www.washingtonpost.com/subscribe/signup to sign-up with your middlebury.edu email address. You will (probably) receive a verification email.
2. Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner
3. Click My Post, then click Manage Account
4. Make sure your email address is Verified, if not, click “Unverified” to be sent a verification email.
5. Once verified, Click into the Subscription & Billing tab in My Post.
6. Click Activate free digital access
Once your account is created, click the Sign In button in the upper right corner of The Washington Post website, log in to your account, and get full access wherever you are.
If you encounter any problems with The Washington Post or any library resource, please contact email@example.com