Answered By: Leanne Galletly
Last Updated: Jul 22, 2021     Views: 3

Review our Prepare Work for Open Access page, then depending on your status at Middlebury, you can submit your work to the repository through an online form linked at the Submit Your Work page on our open access site.


By approving the Open Access Policy, all faculty have agreed to deposit scholarly articles to Open Access Scholarship repository.


Data sets are submitted separately by contacting the repository team.


Middlebury staff are encouraged though not required to deposit their publications to OAS. Work deposited by staff follows the same process as faculty submissions.


With an advisor’s approval, students may deposit senior theses or projects, papers, projects, coursework, or research posters to the Student Scholarship Collection.